AIM
CaptnKyle

Overdrive Overdrive

It's got that sorta Ratatat feel, along with the craziness that comes with sick drops and those blazin' layers of synth, and I'm in love <3

Solemn Solemn

Your transition from making a nasty dubstep track to something like this is astounding and just what I'm aiming for. As for flipping between, it's a good way to make sure one style doesn't fatigue with you, as I'm sure you know, so do it up! I personally enjoy this kind of music and listen to it way more often than any higher energy stuff due to that fatigue that can onset after awhile.

Anywho, keep on inspiring us likely younger folk to try and be this good, please and thank you :3

One last thing though, the ending is a bit off it seems. Maybe a slow fade as it loops that last bit? It needs that finishing touch before I can give it my 5, so until then, y'know...

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Hey thanks. I enjoy all kinds of music and honestly only really picked up producing and getting back into dubstep in the last month or so. I stopped listening to it for a pretty long time, I think like... around last june or something. Anyway glad you enjoyed it so much! Also yeah I probably should have made a note of that. It actually fades and if you listen to the version on my soundcloud (soundcloud.com/aaronmusslewhite/solemn) it actually has it. I'm not sure why it got chopped off in the download but I just posted it anyway just for people to hear. I may try to fix it at some point. But thanks for the review! :D

It's Just Procedure for Piano It's Just Procedure for Piano

Hmmm..

It reminded me of a mystery part of an rpg, where you're just entering a dungeon, or a damp, dark area of some sort, with historical value, like ruins. Random, yet intriguing kind of.

Midnight Ocean{demo} Midnight Ocean{demo}

Pleasant surprises are nice.

And so is Progressive House. May be a few transition issues, but I'll still download and enjoy it. Good enough for me though, and I turned down a lot of the top list stuff, too generic in my opinion. I liked the flow of your song a lot though, so nice job, dude.

jpbear responds:

ya the transitions i kinda hurried i feel ya.
and thanks for the appreciation ^_^

[[ Zelda Forest Theme ]] [[ Zelda Forest Theme ]]

Quick? Yeah....

That's a good way to put it. melodies were off and in some spots, so was the rhythm, unfortunately. Sorry, its pretty bad.

Time To Pretend Time To Pretend

BOOM! That was the sound of a mind grenade.

Amazing. Just sheer, liquid amazement flowing straight from every orifice of my body. EVERY. ORIFICE. "nuff said. GJ broski, always been a fan.

~Kyuikaru, changed my name, lol, by the way, what music program do you use?

I use FL most of the time but its mainly just messing around. i'd love to be able to make stuff like you do though, haha.

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

ITS A TRAP!

A lovely, yummy trap full of epic-goodness. Mmmmmmmm

Basshunter Redux Basshunter Redux

Lol

Enjoyablable, and oh so fruity loop'd, :J its what i use, and i should find something better i think..

Cyberfire Cyberfire

Sounds like magic

It seems like a 8-bit hero should be saving princess' and fighting dragons to this. Awesome feel, feels good, man!

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

Arp arp! arp arp arp! Arrrrp!

Arp arpitty Arp arp, arrp arppen arpa arp a arp. Arpsome!